I love your blog, Grace... it's very cute! I know Josh and Caleb will have fun checking it out! That was a funny story about your Dad's horse tooting! are you sure it wasn't your Dad tooting? hahaha!
At my field day when it was hopping time my gym teacher said I didn't have to hop and that's how my team won the hopping race. My favorite part was squeezing water off a sponge onto my head while I ran.
I like my stuffed animals, Fluffball and Brownie. I like to watch TV. I like to ride horses and ride my bike. I like my mom and my dad and playing with my big brother, Sam.
This is amazing Grace. It looks like you had fun riding horses. When did you go? I love you.
ReplyDeleteGrama M
I love your blog, Grace... it's very cute! I know Josh and Caleb will have fun checking it out! That was a funny story about your Dad's horse tooting! are you sure it wasn't your Dad tooting? hahaha!
ReplyDelete~Sister T
At my field day when it was hopping time my gym teacher said I didn't have to hop and that's how my team won the hopping race.
ReplyDeleteMy favorite part was squeezing water off a sponge onto my head while I ran.
Love, Ella