Sunday, May 24, 2009

Horse Fun

 We got to go horseback riding.  It was my first time ever.   I think it was the funnest day of my life.  My horse was brown and white.  It's name was Honey.  It was a really good horse.  Once it shook really fast and I shook back and forth really, really fast.  My dad had to ride a horse name Tinkerbell and it tooted!  My mom said maybe it can be a tradition for every Memorial Day.  I hope it is!  If it isn't I'll cry my eyes out.  I'm kidding!
 We went in a big maze.  

  It took a really long time.  We were happy it was finished.  The End. 
  We went in a big cavern.  We saw fake eggs made out rocks.  We saw a dream lake.  We saw a frozen waterfall.  We saw a fake ghost, and a singing rock.  

We went to see Night at the Museum II.   I liked it.  Afterwards we got ice cream at Flotzies.   I got a cookie dough milkshake with big chunks of cookie dough.  My brother tasted a lot of mine.  

2 comments:

  1. I love the new blog! It was fun to go horseback riding with you! Love you!

    ReplyDelete