Saturday, June 20, 2009

Pedicure People!

  I went to a pedicure with my friend, Eliza.  My mom said we could go on the last day of school.  Ever since I was in preschool I wanted to do it.  
  My colors for the nail polish were turquoise and purplish -bluish. 
  We got to get our feet washed in hot water.  And we got a massage for our backs from the chairs.  
  Our moms both came with us.  It was really, really fun. 
  This is a close up picture of my friend Eliza.  

  This is my toes and my friend Eliza's toes when they were all done.   The worst part of the pedicure was when my toe nail polish came off super quick.   The best part of a pedicure was we got a massage.   Pedicures are so much fun!  Why don't you go sometime, too?  Ask your mom for permission if you are not old enough to go by yourself.  


1 comment: