Saturday, June 20, 2009

Here Comes the Bride??

  My mom and I were watching Say Yes to the Dress on T.V.    She got out her wedding dress for me to try on.   My mom's grandma made her wedding dress.  
  I grew sooo tall!   
  My dad came home and caught us.  Ha, ha, ha.  
  No fair!  I shrunk again! 

When I get married I want to have a ginormous cake and daisies for the flowers.  I don't know who I'm going to marry yet.  I'm going to get married in the temple.  My family will come and my friends.   I want to have a really fancy dress with lace and sparkles and beads on it.  

3 comments:

  1. My mom rented her wedding dress. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That post by NK was from me. I wanted to add that she didn't rent her shoes so I like to dress-up in them.

    From Ella

    ReplyDelete